Based in Danville Virginia, FasTech was established in 2018 to provide cutting edge metal additive 3D printing, using the first Gefertec 3D metal printing machines in the U.S. Three years on, we now also have a range of state of the art machining centers to complete the production process on site, plus the latest equipment for reverse engineering.
Faster lead times and reduced costs
With our ability to offer standalone or combined rapid machining and additive 3D metal printing capabilities, FasTech’s prototyping, design for manufacture, and supply management services promise a long list of benefits:
- Lead times up to ten times faster than traditional manufacturing methods to meet challenging timelines;
- Full part reverse-engineering and CAD development services;
- Turnkey subtractive machining services for one-off components and production runs;
- Additive services including additive 3D metal printing with Gefertec wire weld technology (WAAM)
- Reduced costs thanks to nearly 100% material utilization;
- Weld deposition in five axes, without printing additional support structures; and
- Easy sourcing, handling, and storage of base materials.
Typically, these are the types of industry, where FasTech could add value:-
- Rail/Rolling Stock
- Engines and Turbines
- Medical Equipment
- Cutting and Machine Tool Accessories
- Agricultural Equipment
- Oil & Gas Equipment
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with your high precision metal work, fabrications and assemblies, please do get in touch.