KSCAN-Magic Series 3D Laser Scanner
The KSCan-Magic Series of 3D laser scanners are the first range that combine infrared and blue scanners in a single device, helping speed up workflow and applications. These scanners come with five standard working modes:-
- Large area scanning reaching up to 1440 mm x 860 mm, using the infrared laser,
- Fast scanning, using blue laser crosses
- Fine scanning helps, using the blue parallel laser, helps capture the details of the surface of complex objectives, with a resolution of 0.10 mm
- Deep hole 3D data and dead angle positions, using the single blue laser
- Built-in photogrammetry system, to improve accuracy of 3D data collection and 3D modelling process
Metrology-grade NDT Measuring for the aerospace sector
The KSCAN-Magic Series offers 0.020 mm of scanning accuracy and 0.03 mm/m of volume accuracy, providing ultra-high precision non-destructive testing (NDT) to levels suitable for the aerospace sector.
See how the KSCAN Magic Series can be used in the automotive industry
Find out more
FasTech are US distributors for the Scantech range of 3D scanners. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and which Scantech product best matches your needs.